This is a private blog and in no way reflects the views or position of the United States Government nor the United States Peace Corps.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mongolian Oprah

-So I have a new TV show, now I dont mean to point fingers but when Alli got her TV show and she asked for help doing it her loving husband said "ÿes of course I will help because I love you". I wish that I had a loving husband like that.
-Iveelmaa's 4th birthday was on the ides of march and we had a real good time spoiling the crap out of her.
-Once again we thought that we were going to get our internet problems worked out but once again Mongolia defeated us in a spetacular manner. We actually have all of the components at our place but no one knows what to do with them all. Hopefully soon. We love and miss everyone- Mike and Alli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike, you have to be careful what you wish for...... 'a loving husband like that'...... i am sure that drunk goat herder from the first infamous meeker ride would LOVE to oblige you with your wish! tee hee

love
mom and bri

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.