This is a private blog and in no way reflects the views or position of the United States Government nor the United States Peace Corps.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OHH Spring

Mongolia got us again. Just when you think winter has finally left, it plays a nasty little trick on you. The other day I was boasting about not having to make a fire in the morning for the first time since October. Of course MIke and I just happen to switch jobs during this week of blistfully warm weather (I had to chop wood, make fires and get water) and (mike was in charge of cooking, cleaning and dishes). So of course after my hands were beaten up and full of splinters we switched back--hahahaha it snowed today. We got about 3-4 inches of snow and Mike is once again enjoying making morning fires! Of course this does mean that he has to go back to swallowing my sometimes horrible cooking. I think I have gotten the best side of the deal all around.
Love Allie and Mike

1 comment:

Chriswashere said...

Hey Senior Mike Prelaske rember me?

Chris Hein former student of oneil middle school